Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Staffing Partner's client in the western suburbs, is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to support their Talent Management team in the areas of administration, recruiting, candidate relations, and on-boarding. This is a fast-paced, high volume recruiting Talent Acquisition Position. This is a contract position with a ton of variety and a great company culture.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Administer pre-employment processes including pre-employment reference checks, drug screens and background checks.
- Administer databases, spreadsheets, online tools and reports for recruiting and onboarding new employees
- Assist with phone interviews
- Schedule all drug and alcohol tests and physicals
- Conduct Motor Vehicle Record checks
Requirements for Talent Acquisition Position
- 2 year degree
- Excellent Word & Excel skills
- 1-2 years Talent Acquisition experience
- Excellent Customer Service skills
- Must be a multitasker