RN/Clinical Coordinator – PremierCare, Marshfield, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with more than 10,000 employees and more than 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, a health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire, Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake, Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
PremierCare® is an innovative, evidence-based approach designed to deliver high-quality, reproducible, patient care outcomes that compare to the best care available nationally.
In addition to the duties and responsibilities in the department’s Registered Nurse job description, the RN/Clinical Coordinator is responsible for developing and coordinating staff education; taking the leadership role in the development, initiation, and coordination of department or clinical care initiatives.
This individual works closely with providers and unit managers to plan, direct, coordinate and evaluate patient care activities and services to promote clinical best practice and program growth and development.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable, compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing required
- A minimum 5 years of Acute Care or Medical Surgical nursing experience required
- Current unrestricted Wisconsin RN licensure required
- Basic Life Support certification is required upon employment
- Involvement with unit-based quality management preferred
- Demonstrated knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite; specifically Excel Spreadsheet preferred
- Demonstrated leadership abilities preferred
- Written and verbal communication preferred
- Process Improvement and dashboard metrics experience preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will also enjoy the following benefits:
- A low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Employer-funded Retirement
- Comprehensive Benefits Package
- Generous Paid Time Off
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at email@example.com
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by MC172178
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.