Staffing Partner's client in Edina is looking for an Accounting Specialist to join their team. This is a direct hire Accounting Specialist position with excellent company benefits and a great company culture. This Accounting Specialist will provide the primary accounts receivable administration and supports the credit/collections effort by performing the following duties.
Duties and Responsibiliites
- Send new customer packets to new customers to establish credit terms
- Submit online invoices to vendors that require online portal to bill
- Enter debit/credit memos for RMAs, price adjustments and sales tax
- Review customer aging reports to ascertain status of collections and balances outstanding and contact customers for payment
- Submit bi-weekly receivable update report to CFO
- Assist Accounting Manager with monthly tasks; such as prepare daily reports, prepare credit card journal entry, assist with bank reconciliation, etc.
- Associates degree from 2 year college or technical school
- 1 - 2 years related experience and/or training
- Ability to communicate with customers on the telephone
- Proficient with MS Excel, Word, Outlook
- Excellent attention to detail