Sr. Paid Media Strategist
2 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Digital People is searching for a Sr. Paid Media Strategist for a top role at an outstanding agency! In this role, you'll drive the strategy behind paid search activities. In this role you will often decide “what’s next” on projects and interact regularly with clients to derive a clear understanding of customer business needs/priorities. If keeping the agency ahead of industry trends sounds like you, then apply now!
- Execute, report on and continuously optimize digital marketing campaigns across channels such as paid search, paid social, display advertising and re-targeting.
- Partner with Account Managers and Strategists to develop paid search strategies that support client business objectives.
- Create campaigns using best practices to gain relevancy and innovative ideas to stand out among the competition.
- Manage budgets and results across multiple platforms.
- Execute optimization strategies through automation tools and through platform editor/interfaces to meet or exceed user and client goals.
- Expertly execute advanced remarketing campaigns.
- Launch and optimize video advertising campaigns on YouTube to reach new audiences and encourage brand interactions.
- Develop testing strategies to ensure decisions and optimizations are data and market driven.
- Present to clients and internal stakeholders.
- 8+ years’ experience (agency preferred) or equivalent
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Data-driven mindset
- Have a strong grasp of how the paid media channels work together to create a cohesive, personalized marketing program for the customer, not just knowledge of one channel
- Certification in Google AdWords, Google Analytics, and Bing Ads
- Super-user status in Excel and Facebook Power Editor
- Mastery of AdWords and Bing Ads editor tools
- Strong communication skills with internal resources and clients to explain and justify paid media strategies and recommendations.