Estimating in Printing & Print Finishing
This role is responsible for analyzing job specifications and requirements to determine the best manufacturing approach and cost. The position requires the ongoing review of actual manufacturing performance to ensure estimating standards and processes are kept current.
Applicants must have the following:
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to communicate and work effectively with employees and all levels of sales & management.
- Provide the most cost-efficient layout and best utilization of capabilities.
- Communicate requirements to vendors for paper and outside services, including detail pricing and turn around information.
- High level math skills
- Strong working knowledge of the commercial printing process
- 3-5 years of experience estimating in a printing environment is a plus
- Strong computer skills, and thorough working knowledge of Microsoft Excel spreadsheets
- Experience in a printing environment is a plus
- Great Location
- 401K Plan
- Health benefits
- Vacation Time
- 8 Paid Holidays