Senior Engineer - Identity Intelligence (Machine Learning)
Analyzes, designs, builds, tests configure / customize IAM components based on business requirements. Creates implementations that meet architectural and operational requirements and perform to expectations. Develops knowledge in an architecture platform or infrastructure service and contributes to life cycle management and operational health of the platform. Performs these activities following TTS standards and processes.
PRINCIPAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
As an Identity Intelligence Engineer, you will spend a mix of your time researching new solutions for product classification as well as productionizing these solutions to make sure they work at scale. You will work with world-class Identity Access Management team and provide intelligence to enable enterprise consumers of IAM services to take more informed decision. This will include providing recommendations for request approvals, access reviews, access request, role updates etc. We would like to extend the analytics capability to include behavior analytics & Privileged Access
This position will be located in Minneapolis.
- Research and experiment with different machine learning algorithms and techniques for item classification, product recognition and matching, attribute extraction
- Product building and/or Sustaining Engineering and/or Systems Engineering capacity
- Conduct design and code reviews
- Productionize the developed Machine Learning solutions
- Work with engineers to make sure the engines scale well on high volumes of data
- BS/MS in Computer Science or a related field
- 3+ years of industry experience in data science and machine learning preferred
- Strong CS fundamentals, such as algorithms and data structures
- 3+ years of experience in scripting and programming language like Python, Java,
- 2+ years of experience with RESTful web services development
- Experience with creating front end applications using HTML5, Angular, Java Script
- Proficiency with relational databases such as MySQL, Oracle, MS SQL
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Software development experience in Java or Pythons.
- Enthusiasm for working hard and having fun in a dynamic environment
- Self-motivated and results-oriented