Driver/Spotter- Eagan, MN
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sunday, 7am-3:30pm, Monday-Thursday, 3pm-11:30pm
Shaw Industries Inc., a subsidiary of Berkshire Hathaway Inc., currently seeks an individual to position trailers to spec. dock doors or parking area for loading/unloading of trailers. Will transport carpet from trailers to storage locations, and from storage locations to customers or Shaw trucks for shipping, utilizing powered industrial vehicle. Will fill-in as tractor trailer shuttle and/or delivery driver when needed.
• Current Class A CDL plus 2 years verifiable tractor trailer driving experience within last 3 years
• At least 24 years of age
• Ability to drive tractor/trailer combo in a safe & proficient manner, & drive max number of hours allowed by law
• Ability to lift a minimum of 75 pounds, and climb in and out of truck, a minimum of 50 times per day
• Ability to meet all DOT requirements, and pass DOT physical and drug/alcohol screen
• Ability to read, write and effectively communicate
• Ability to communicate/understand English language
We offer competitive pay rate of $23.32/hr; 401K; Rx plan; medical/dental/vision/life insurance & more!
Visit our website at shawinc.com, click on Careers, then Job Listings. AA/EEO Employer, M/F/D/V.