Sr. Manufacturing Engineer
Inginaire is looking for a Sr. Manufacturing Engineer to work for our client, a medical technologies company, in St Paul, MN. Our client is committed to innovating life by pushing the boundaries of medical technology and changing the way the world treats chronic disease. This is a year long contract opportunity.Duties
- Exercise knowledge of technical skills and understanding of the business objectives, manufacturing operations and dynamics of the company's environment.
- Take an effective and proactive leadership role in a specific technical manufacturing discipline.
- Set direction and take ownership of complex manufacturing/engineering technical tasks with multiple inter-coordinating elements.
- Use creative thinking in order to anticipate and identify key issues while making recommendations for resolution where precedent may not exist.
- Implement resolutions that may involve the application of new methods and require consideration of impact with other system components.
- Take part in and conduct peer review in order to confirm rationale for task approach direction as well as verification/validation of activities.
- Bachelor of Science or Bachelor of Engineering in Electrical, Software, or Mechanical disciplines.
- Minimum of 6 years experience in engineering discipline or advanced education to achieve a similar level of skill. ]]>