Accounts Payable Clerk
4 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Staffing Partner's client in Edina is looking for an Accounts Payable person to join their team. Company has excellent benefits and an excellent work/life balance. This Accounts Payable candidate will be responsible for the following:
- Review all vendor invoices, match then against receiving documentation, and voucher them in their system. Prepare invoice deduction notices, maintain vendor master records and prep and scan all payable documents.
- Prepare accounts payable check runs on a weekly basis
- Answer all vendor inquiries
- Prepare monthly journal entries for legal fees, factory manual check registers, etc.
- Prepare analysis of accounts as required for audit documentation
If the Accounts Payable candidate had any experience with Epicor it would be a huge plus, but not necessary. Associate Degree or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school.
Apply for Accounts Payable Clerk
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly