Valley Staffing is looking for experienced CNC Programmers to work in a precision CNC machining facility producing a wide variety of hydraulic components and assemblies.
- Working with a wide range of CNC machine tools; VMCs, multiple-pallet HMC systems and single / twin spindle turning machines with 1-3 turrets.
- Programming CNC vertical and horizontal machining centers using an in-house developed custom software package.
- Determine proper fixtures, appropriate tooling and the correct sequence of operations.
- Maintain program archives, backups and may be involved in additional software development or revisions.
- Possess an advanced level of programming skills
- Ability to interpret blueprint reading and engineering specifications
- Must have exceptional communication skills and work well with people
- Must possess a keen sense of attention to detail
If interested, please contact the Shakopee office at 952-445-1180,
or email your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org (just click the link!).
7:00 AM - 3:30 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
No special skill requirements