Cook II - Promenade (2nd shift)
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.50 PLUS -- based on qualifications
Prepares hot and cold food items according to standard operating procedures. Performs prep work and delivers finished food product.
- Prepares hot and cold food according to standard operating procedures and food safety and sanitation guidelines.
- Assists with setup, prep work, and delivery of food products.
- Organizes cooler and storage area.
- Maintains cleanliness and order of kitchen equipment and assigned work station.
Here are the schedules available:
1). Sunday 4:30pm-12:30am, Monday 4:30pm -12:30am, Tuesday/Wednesday off, Thursday, 4:30pm-12:30am, Friday and Saturday 7:30pm-3:30am
2).Sunday 4:30pm-12:30am, Monday 4:30pm -12:30am, Tuesday, 4:30pm - 12:30am,Wednesday/Thursday off, Friday and Saturday 7:30pm-3:30am
3) Sunday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Monday/Tuesday: Off , Wednesday and Thursday: 8:30 am-4:30 pm, Friday and Saturday: 11:30 am-7:30 pm,
This is a full time position with a complete benefit package. We also pay a shift premium. Any hours worked 4 pm-12 am (midnight) .50/hr more and $1/hr more for working any hours midnight to 8 am.
- Cooking experience to equal two years.
- Must pass Cook II test.
- Basic knowledge of sanitation practices.
- On feet or standing 100% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Exposure to varied temperatures between freezers and hot line equipment.