Sr. Marketing Program Manager, School of Law
6 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Sr. Marketing Program Manager, School of Law
Posted Date 4 weeks ago(10/23/2018 9:24 AM)
Number of Openings 1
Closing Date Open until Filled
Type of Search Staff
Who May Apply This position is open to all qualified applicants.
Position Number 100006
Department/Unit Marketing, Insights and Communications
FLSA Status Exempt/Salaried
Employment Type Full-Time Staff
Assigned Months per Year 12
Benefits Eligible Yes
The University of St. Thomas invites qualified candidates to apply for a Senior Marketing Program Manager within the Marketing, Insights, and Communications team. This individual will support the School of Law.
Inspired by Catholic intellectual tradition, the University of St. Thomas educates students to be morally responsible leaders who think critically, act wisely, and work skillfully to advance the common good. A successful candidate will possess a commitment to the ideals of this mission statement.
JOIN OUR COMMUNITY
The University of St. Thomas offers a competitive and comprehensive benefits program, which includes:
- Up to 100% tuition remission for employees, spouses, and dependents upon eligibility
- A generous Employer retirement contribution of 9.4% of annual salary upon eligibility
- Medical, dental, and vision options
- Employer-paid disability, life, and AD&D benefits
The Sr. Marketing Manager supports the strategic development, execution and evaluation of comprehensive marketing strategy that advances the mission and strategic priorities of the School of Law. Reporting to the Associate Vice President for Marketing Strategy, the manager plans and implements marketing strategies that support efforts to drive enrollment, increase overall awareness and strengthen the reputation of the School of Law. This includes tactical execution of integrated multi-channel campaigns and oversight of all aspects of the marketing programs, across a variety of digital and traditional marketing channels. This role works closely with colleagues within Marketing, Insights and Communications, and partners at the School of Law to coordinate marketing activities, track progress against goals, share insights and learnings to meet marketing objectives.
- Develop the annual marketing strategic plans for the School of Law, including setting clear objectives, identifying key audiences, understanding which messages are most compelling, selecting the right media vehicles, etc.
- Lead marketing plan implementation for the School of Law, leveraging traditional and digital communication channels (paid, owned and earned), including search, social media and display advertising, email marketing, web, SEO, video, direct mail, radio, print and outdoor.
- Oversee and manage activities related to development, production and dissemination of a variety of marketing tactics and materials, including print and digital marketing assets (digital ads, social media advertising copy, magazines, annual reports, admissions brochures, mailings, event promotions, video and radio scripts, talking points, etc.). Provide internal marketing support for self-service creative projects. Write stories for the magazine.
- Direct and manage owned digital media channels including social media and the School of Law website. Maintain various sections of the website including: news, events, academics, and mission and vision. Provide overall quality control, brand continuity, and factual accuracy for the entire website. Collaborate with the Marketing, Insights, and Communication web team to create and integrate web content and website structure. Work with various departments in the law building to keep all sections of the website up to date and relevant. Develop and execute a content calendar for social media channels. Serve as a liaison to the St. Thomas Social Media Strategist.
- In conjunction with St. Thomas PR team, plan, implement and manage public relations programs and/or projects to enhance public awareness of the law school on a local, regional and national level. Develop and implement a crisis communications plan. Respond to media requests for information about the law school.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, advertising, or related field
- Five years of professional level marketing experience
- Experience in higher education marketing and communications
- Background in journalism or content development
HOW TO APPLY
On the University of St. Thomas Jobs page, follow the instructions to complete an online application which includes uploading a resume and copy/pasting a job specific cover letter.
In light of its commitment to create and maintain a safe learning and working environment, employment with the University of St. Thomas requires consent and successful completion of a background screening.
The University of St. Thomas, Minnesota Human Resources Department advertises the official job listing on its website at www.stthomas.edu/jobs.
The University of St. Thomas is an Equal Opportunity Employer