Senior Process Engineer, Marshfield, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with more than 10,000 employees and more than 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, a health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire, Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake, Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Senior Process Engineer facilitates process improvement efforts in both an individual and team environment to reduce costs, improve quality, and streamline processes. The Senior Process Engineer provides coaching and training in problem-solving methodologies, assists in the creation of infrastructure and mentors new engineers to expedite their development.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Four-year technical, statistical, engineering or mathematics degree
- Formal training in problem solving methodologies, systems analysis and statistical analysis preferred
- 4 years of experience in use of process improvement methodologies
- Experience in a facilitation role in improvement projects, with demonstrated measurable results
- State of Wisconsin driver’s license and acceptable driving record
- Lean/Six Sigma Black Belt from accredited institution/employer equivalent or Six Sigma Black Belt from the American Society for Quality (ASQ) or an accredited institution/employer equivalent or American Society for Quality (ASQ) Certified Quality Engineer within 18 months of hire; at hire preferred
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC181565
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.