Customer Care Representative - Minneapolis MN
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for a Customer Care Representative position with our client in Minneapolis! This is a contract to hire opportunity to join a growing and industry leading company in the Twin Cities. The Customer Care Representative will be responsible for calling our client's customers to educate them on loan repayment options. There is no selling in this position but you must be comfortable making outbound calls. This is an outstanding opportunity to join a leading employer in the metro and with opportunities to advance your career!
- Make outbound calls to customers and counsel them on various options to manage loans.
- Communicate via telephone and e-mail with customers to inform them of their loan responsibilities.
- Receives telephone calls from customers and handles them within required measures and times.
- Maintains clear, concise, and accurate documentation of customer accounts including all contacts made and received.
- Maintains current and accurate knowledge of laws and regulations affecting the repayment of loans and the various options available to customers.
- Participates in group projects to solve work problems or improve department processes.
- Other duties or projects as assigned.
- High School diploma or GED.
- 1+ year of experience working in a similar customer service position or office environment.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to multitask and handle various responsibilities.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal).
- Bilingual (Spanish and English) preferred.