Senior Accountant - Minnetonka MN
Staffing Partners has a direct hire opening for a Senior Accountant to join our growing client's team! This new position is a great opportunity for someone to join a fast-paced and growing company. Our client is looking for someone who enjoys working with a team while managing individual responsibilities as well. In this role you will be responsible for a variety of duties from bank reconciliations, journal entries, monthly financial statements, etc. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Reconcile the deposits to the daily cash reports
- Bank reconciliations
- Monitoring of payment processing/credit card batching
- Daily sales reporting
- Invoice inputs and vendor management
- Entering all credit card charges for multiple entities
- Daily sales receipt entries
- End of month journal entries
- Prepare and review monthly financial statements
- Accounts payable management for multiple entities
- Able to assist with software implementation related to accounting
- Other duties as assigned (i.e. budgeting, additional reporting, asset depreciation tracking, etc.)
- 3-5+ years of accounting experience.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance, or Business Administration.
- CPA highly preferred.
- Strong skills in QuickBooks and MS Office products (Excel, Word, & Outlook)
- Knowledge of GAAP.
- Excellent communication skills (written and verbal)
- Strong attention to detail.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities and multitask.
Apply for Senior Accountant - Minnetonka MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly