Contract Administrative Assistant - Saint Paul
Staffing Partners Inc has an immediate opening for an Administrative Assistant to help our client for about a month! This person will be responsible for covering the front desk area by greeting people visiting the office, answering phones, maintaining the reception area, helping with administrative projects, answering client questions, etc. We are looking for someone who is available ASAP and has administrative experience and a customer service mentality. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Primarily responsible for managing the front desk area and reception lobby.
- Ensures that appropriate maintenance is performed on various office equipment when needed.
- Performs administrative and clerical duties such as providing information to clients, answering phones, preparing outgoing mail, etc.
- Orders business and office supplies when needed.
- Coordinates meetings, lunches, seminars and conferences when needed.
- Create and maintain spreadsheets, documents, or tables in order to track usage, purchase orders and other items.
- Review, analyze and organize documents as needed.
- Data entry of information into company system to maintain records.
- Various other duties as assigned.
- High School Diploma or equivalent (Associate's Degree Preferred).
- 1+ year of administrative support experience or document management.
- Experience with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel and Outlook).
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- Attention to detail and ability to multi-task.
- Must have excellent Customer Service Skills.