Contract Recruiter - Bloomington MN
Staffing Partners has an immediate opening for a Contract Recruiter to join our client's team in Bloomington! You will be responsible for full-cycle recruiting from working with hiring managers, posting positions, interviewing candidates, and making job offers. You'll also support the HR Department with various tasks from entering personnel information, maintaining the applicant tracking system, etc. We are looking for someone with recruiting experience for hard-to-fill roles, someone who can work on multiple projects at the same time, and is available to start immediately. If this sounds like you then please submit your resume today!
- Recruiting and sourcing for our client's departments throughout the entire organization (entry-level to senior positions).
- Provide full-cycle recruiting from working with hiring managers, phone screens, scheduling hiring manager interviews, preparing employment offers, etc.
- Maintain the budget for recruiting tools, job boards, and promotional events.
- Create and update job descriptions for various hiring managers and departments on a consistent basis.
- Manage existing recruiting processes and help with process improvements.
- Maintain candidate communication and progress in ATS.
- Oversee the candidate feedback process to ensure complete and timely follow-up for all candidates.
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree in Business, Human Resources, Psychology, or a related field.
- 1+ year of full cycle recruitment experience.
- Excellent verbal/written communication skills.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Knowledge of Employment Laws and HR policies.
- Familiar with MS Office products (Word, Excel, & Outlook).
Apply for Contract Recruiter - Bloomington MN
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly