Document Intake Processor
Document Intake Processor (Mailroom/Scanning)
Do you have mailroom and imaging experience and strong organizational skills? If so, Pro Staff has the opportunity for you! We are currently seeking document intake processors for a large company in Minneapolis, Minnesota which acts as a third party administrator for class action lawsuits.
Key responsibilities include:
- Must follow and meet Key Performance Expectations (KPEs) for this role.
- Take on roles and responsibilities as assigned by manager in a positive and effective manner.
- Accurately report and bill time in timekeeping database
- Open and process mail accurately and efficiently
- Prepare documents for scanning
- Meet production standards
- Work with supervisor to validate accuracy of information
- Represent the company in a positive manner by demonstrating integrity, following policies and embracing change
- 6months minimum work history.
- Comfortable working on computer.
- Strong communication and organizational skills.
- High school diploma or G.E.D. required.
- Background check administered.
- Professional attitude and appearance.
- Ability to read, write and speak English
- Strong work ethic (attendance is critical)
- Ability to work in fast paced environment
- Shift hours are between 7:30AM and 5:30PM
- $13.25 per hour. Benefits package including medical insurance, dental, life & vision. Access to 401(k).
- Referral/Service bonuses, holiday pay & more!
- Comprehensive paid training, Enhance your customer service skills!