Cage Cashier - Little Six Casino - 8pm-4:30am
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.15 - $15.71 / hr based on qualifications
Applies high guest service standards to all interaction with guests. Cashes checks, redeems chips, redeems coin, provides change and coupons to guests in compliance with all pertinent policies, procedures and regulations. Issues fill bags and cash to slot personnel for hopper fills and jackpots.
Responsible for cash drawers with large amounts of cash and cash equivalents (jackpots, fills, chips, checks, tokens, coupons).
- Ensures that all assets are secured during the shift. This includes maintaining locked drawers, placing non-cash equivalents in drawers, storing fill bags properly, and utilizing jet sorts properly to avoid variances.
- Cage guest services: Accurately cashes coin, tokens, jackpot tickets and chips for guests. Makes change for guests. Accurately cashes checks and establishes new accounts for guests. Verifies identification of guest and check cashing limits.
- Processes jackpot payouts: Ensures that the correct signature authority is on the ticket and that cash payout is accurate.
- Tracks cash-in and cash-out transactions for Title 31 (cash transaction reporting) for guests on an individual basis. Acts in accordance to regulatory compliance through the monitoring and reporting of Title 31.
- Responsible for Hopper Bag. Runs coin through jet sorts, bags coin, verifies hopper bag weight using coin scale and issues bags to slots.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Six months cash handling and guest service experience.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- Basic 10-key and keyboarding skills.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift up to 20 lbs