LTD CUSTOMER SPECIALIST
Summary and Purpose:
This position is responsible for supporting the Dispatch/Load Management and Fleet Management operations through accurate and timely data entry and general office duties.
Required Knowledge, Skills, Abilities:
- Knowledge and experience in data entry, Microsoft Office, and general computer applications.
- High level of interpersonal skills to handle customer service issues calmly and professionally.
- Attention to detail in composing, typing, and proofing materials.
- Ability to multi-task, establish priorities, and meet deadlines.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Essential Job Functions:
- Contact and communicate professionally with customers to establish load appointments, updates & closures.
- Assist Dispatch / Load Managers in customer relations.
- Enter accurate and complete load information into computer systems, including all data necessary for the fleet managers and their drivers to successfully deliver freight on time.
- Assist in complete and timely billing process eliminating time spent securing additional information from other departments.
- Post equipment boards.
- Run reports for Fleet Operations Manager / Terminal Coordinator, including weekly run load status report to monitor timely and accurate pickup and delivery information.
- Monitor incomplete tripsheets and secure necessary paperwork to complete billing process.
Hours: 8:00am - 5:00pm M - F
Pay: Competitive Hourly Wage
Benefits: This is a full-time position with a full benefits package available, including:
- FREE Health Insurance with HSA and FSA Options and Wellness Incentives
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with Company Match
- Paid Time Off
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Supplemental Insurance Voluntary Options (Short-Term Disability, Long Term Disability, Accident/Hospital Confinement, Critical Illness/Cancer Insurance)
Magnum is an equal opportunity employer and drug-free workplace. We participate in E-Verify.
We are Veteran Owned & Operated!