Recruiting Coordinator- Career Development Department
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Recruiting Coordinator in the Career Development Department.
The recruiting coordinator provides support to the employer relations and programming in all aspects of on- and off- campus recruiting. This position supports recruiting for student employment, including interviewing and placing new students during the summer matching process and assisting supervisors in writing and posting positions. The incumbent communicates with students, faculty, staff, and external employers. Specific projects include organizing and managing registrations and logistics with the St. Catherine Career Opportunities Fair, the Minnesota Private Colleges Job and Internship Fair, other off-site consortium fairs, and on-campus recruiting visits, interviews, and information tables. The Recruiting Coordinator also manages position postings in KatieCareer powered by Handshake and postings and employer information in the AskCareer email account. This position oversees marketing of recruiting and other office events/notices, and assists with special projects as needed. Provides support for Internship Program including working with employers, organizing and supporting internship process, forms and marketing.
• Coordinate employer scheduling for recruiting visits, information tables, OCI, on-campus fairs, consortium fairs and events, and information sessions.
• Manage details of student employment with SE Director, including interviewing incoming students and placing them in appropriate campus jobs, and assisting supervisors with posting positions and assisting students and on campus employers with questions and information.
• Provide support to the Internship Director and for the Internship program through working with employers, organizing and coordinating internship process, documentation and marketing.
• Manage employer vetting and approval for creating profiles for Handshake and overseeing the approval of jobs and internships posted in KatieCareer, and answer employer questions/inquiries via phone and email.
• Develop marketing outreach to students for recruiting activities, individual company/employer visits to campus, and departmental events. Answer inquiries to AskCareer and employer email accounts.
• Manage and monitor student registration for recruiting and coordinate interview sign-ups, and marketing and registration for all consortium fairs and events and coordinate assessments and reports for recruiting activities, and coordinate all administrative details of Career Opportunities Fair including employer registrations, logistics and marketing.
• High School diploma/ GED required.
• Must have strong computer skills, experience with Microsoft Office and various databases, strong customer service ethic with both internal and external audiences, and excellent problem resolution skills.
• Strong verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills, attention to detail, the ability to multitask, and the ability to meet deadlines and work in a fast-paced environment.
• Excellent skills in interviewing and making work assignments as necessary.
• Must display a positive attitude, possess excellent teamwork skills, and build strong and effective relationships as part of a work group.
• Preferred qualifications include post high school education and some experience in higher education.
• Must have the ability to respond respectfully and effectively to people of all cultures, in a manner that affirms the worth and preserves the dignity of individuals, families, and communities.
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable faculty who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their service.To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary
To apply: : Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180078-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Application review begins immediately, priority given to applications received by November 18th, 2018. Position is opened until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit: www.uppermidwestherc.org