Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $10.55 / hr plus tips
Assists guests in the areas of the Information Desk and Coat Check Operations with the storage of items; while applying high guest service standards.
- Provides guests with information about casino and hotel services, restaurants, various amenities and answers guest inquiries.
- Assists guests with secure storage and retrieval of luggage, packages, coats, hats, cell phones and other items.
- Maintains control log of the movement of luggage and other items.
- Cleans and maintains work area and applicable equipment.
- Occasional Tasks
Part time season opportunities to begin in October and end in May.
2nd (4:30 pm start time) and 3rd shift (11:45 pm start time) availabilities
- Any combination of education and/or experience in hospitality or related field to equal one year.
- The ability to communicate basic information and ideas in spoken English so others will understand.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Exposure to outdoor temperatures in winter and summer.