Senior Supply Chain Analyst - Food
Description: The Senior Supply Chain Analyst will operate in a high-scope, fast-paced environment that will require collaboration and problem solving across the organization with teams to include: FDC leadership, Finance, Merchandising, Network Planning, SOP, Store Operations, Business Intelligence and Human Resources. Drive synergy across systems or reports across merchandising, inventory management, supply chain and store partners. Utilize internal and external transportation, inventory management and merchandising systems to determine timing of load pick up, load building by vendor to ensure quality and freshness, and coordination of delivery window to the FDC. Inbound transportation analysis and routing coordination and enhancement.
- Use quantative analysis, statistics and historical data trends to recommend optimal short and long-term movement of product from vendor ship point to FDC.
- Monitor KPI trends to ensure most recent data and maintain data integrity.
- Provide data, analysis and recommendations for food initiatives, programs and processes.
- Expert in Microsoft Office - specifically an advanced knowledge of all Excel features & functions.
- Experience in SQL queries - Majority of data mining will require robust SQL knowledge.
- 4-year college degree
- A strong passion for empirical research and for answering hard questions with data.
- Comfort navigating and leading through ambiguous situations.
- Clear communication both verbal and written.
- Strong meeting facilitation experience.
- Self-motivated and able to make key decisions with little or no guidance from leadership.