Sr. Logistics Business Partner, Food (Load Builder)
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: The Sr. Logistics Business Partner, Food (Load Builder) is responsible for ensuring all inbound trailers are effectively scheduled in to all Target Food Distribution Centers (FDCs). Responsibilities include partnership and performance management of 3rd Party Logistics Provider, analyzing data to track trends, problem solve, and develop new scheduling strategies to drive speed and reduce cost. In this role, you will have the opportunity to work cross functionally with multiple partners within Supply Chain and across other pyramids within Target.
Operational, 3PL and Carrier Performance Management:
- Provide email problem solving support to Target HQ and Field Team Members, carriers, vendors and 3PLs in response to questions or issues with appointment scheduling.
- Develop and analyze scorecard reporting to drive accountability and process improvements with carriers and 3PLs.
- Lead weekly operational and performance meetings with 3PL and carriers to ensure key performance metrics are met.
Data Analytics and Project Management:
- Act as inbound appointment scheduling subject matter expert in cross-functional working groups and develop scheduling solutions to support future food supply chain initiatives and capabilities.
- Analyze data to root-cause complex supply chain problems; develop and implement solutions to solve.
- 4-year college degree
- A minimum of 2 years' relevant experience within supply chain
- Strong abilities in data analytics and leverages for problem solving
- Self-motivated and demonstrates initiative; demonstrates ability to work independently
- Proven ability to manage performance of 3rd party providers
- Project management experience
- Strong communication skills
- High level of proficiency in Microsoft Excel