Centralized Appointing Trainer, Marshfield, WI
Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) is an integrated health system serving Wisconsin with more than 10,000 employees and more than 1,200 providers comprising 86 specialties, a health plan, and research and education programs. MCHS primary operations include Marshfield Clinic, Marshfield Medical Center in Marshfield, Marshfield Medical Center – Eau Claire, Marshfield Medical Center - Rice Lake, Marshfield Children's Hospital, Marshfield Clinic Research Institute, Security Health Plan and Marshfield Clinic Health System Foundation.
The Centralized Appointing Trainer is responsible for developing, implementing, and training curriculum, providing ongoing support, and monitoring standards associated with Marshfield Clinic Centralized Appointing. This individual develops and trains appointing related curriculum, provides support to a wide variety of staff, and works within a team environment. The Centralized Appointing Trainer will make decisions consistent with Marshfield Clinic Health System (MCHS) policies and procedures aligning with centralized appointing standards. This individual will support appointment coordinators by the necessary tools to succeed in their role and enabling them to provide excellent patient care and enhancing the overall patient experience.
This position will require travel to other centers in the Central District/Marshfield area.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Associates degree in education, human resources, business, communication or healthcare
- Experience in healthcare and adult teaching environment
- Demonstrated experience in Microsoft Word, Excel, Access, PowerPoint and Lync preferred Medical Terminology preferred
- Experience in leading or managing workflows in project initiatives associated with education and customer service preferred
- Valid State of Wisconsin Driver’s license with acceptable driving record
Working at Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Jill Riley, Human Resources at firstname.lastname@example.org
You may apply directly through:
or through our career center at: www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Reference job# MC181765
Marshfield Clinic Health System
1000 N. Oak Ave., Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.