Marketing Communications Consultant
Digital People is searching for a Marketing Communications Consultant for a contract position that is a real resume builder! In this role, you will implement marketing and communications plans that build and support the business growth goals of our client’s products, programs and services. In addition, you will also support the execution of marketing plans by providing performance metrics that will guide smart decisions leading to improved efficiency and effectiveness. If you have the background we are looking for, then apply today. Our client wants to meet with you!
- Work closely with the Consumer Engagement team and others to implement all aspects of marketing and communications execution and analysis.
- Work closely with the marketing departments to implement, analyze and report on marketing initiatives.
- Packages and manages delivery of communications to support business and marketing objectives and initiatives.
- Generate marketing campaign and opportunity reports on daily, weekly and monthly basis.
- Ensure high quality assessment by accurately and efficiently reporting marketing results.
- Develop and maintain marketing dashboard and scorecard reports.
- Collects and analyzes data to continually improve quality and effectiveness of marketing initiatives.
- Works with internal support units such as web and creative services to develop and implement tactics.
- Bachelor’s degree, generally in Marketing, Communications, Journalism or related field; or five years of marketing experience in lieu of a degree
- Three to five years of marketing communications execution and analysis experience
- Excellent skills using Excel to analyze quantitative data using Pivot tables, creating charts and graphs, etc.
- Experience building email campaigns and working with marketing automation software (Eloqua, MailChimp and/or Adobe Campaign)
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent writing, proofreading and editing skills for print and web
- At least three years of data analysis or research analysis experience
- Experience with internet reporting tools such as Google or Adobe Analytics
- Experience working with CRM data sets