General Office Assistant
Are you looking for a career that provides you with the resources to succeed, award winning tools and technology, and full confidence to know that you have a team who has your back? You've found this with Plus Relocation.
Plus is driven to be the best relocation management company in the industry. We are committed to providing completely customized global mobility programs and flawless execution. Our game-changing, innovative approach has propelled us from a boutique firm, to a full-service global mobility powerhouse with offices located around the world. Headquartered in Minneapolis, MN with additional offices in London, Hong Kong, and Shanghai, our tri-regional model allows us to deliver seamless mobility services in more than 176 countries.
We invest in our employees by concentrating on continuous training, personal development, creating work-life balance, utilizing the Gallup Strengths Finder to explore individual strengths, and believe in creating opportunities to grow both professionally and personally.
Plus is looking for a General Office Assistant to join our team. Someone with a passion for delivering strong customer service to internal and external customers, and a high attention to detail while managing multiple tasks. An ideal candidate will possess skills in their organization, verbal and written communication, and has the ability to perform numerous administrative duties. This role will be working under the direction of our Senior Manager of Human Resources.
If you are an experienced, passionate, and driven administrative or customer service professional, then we want to speak to you!
General Office Assistant Overview:
You will be responsible for all administrative duties while offering assistance to the management and other departments as needed.
What your day as an Assistant looks like:
- Answer phones using a multi-line console, voice mail and paging
- Manage front desk administrative duties
- Greet visitors while maintaining proper security
- Distribute, track and post mail, overnights, packages and faxes
- Monitor and maintain adequate inventory of supplies
- Order a variety of items; i.e. food for client visits, anniversary gifts, etc.
- Setup new hire workspaces and training new hires on phone, voicemails and calendar usage
- Manage office equipment, furniture and facilities maintenance
- Assist with quarterly staff meetings
What you will bring to this position:
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to handle multiple tasks simultaneously
- Ability to be a self-starter and work autonomously, as well as be part of a successful team
- Passionate about providing excellent customer service to both internal and external customers
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Effective and proactive problem-solving skills
- Ability to respond resourcefully and constructively to new demands, priorities, and challenges
- Ability to maintain 100% accuracy when performing detail-oriented and repetitive processes
- College degree preferred
- Minimum 2 years of experience in customer service or administration
Why choose Plus Relocation?
Our vision, mission, and values say it all - we have the best employees who care and want to make a difference. Below are just a few additional perks of working at Plus:
- Use of Gallup Strengths Finder
- Work/Life Balance
- Comprehensive health package
- 401(k) plan
- Profit Sharing
- On-Site Gym Membership ($10 annually)
- On-Site Yoga
- Free Personal Training (remote or at on-site gym)
- Close to downtown Minneapolis (394/169)
- Free Ramp Parking
- Wellbeing Program
- Leadership Focused Development
Want to learn more? Check us out at http://www.plusrelocation.com/careers/. We look forward to hearing from you!
Apply for General Office Assistant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly