Director, Influencer Marketing & Partnerships
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Description: Director Influencer Marketing & Partnerships About us:Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers. Fueling the continued success of one of the world's most beloved and recognized brands is a distinctly capable, creative and innovative Marketing organization. Target Marketing is well known for inspiring and surprising guests, and we pride ourselves on connecting them to the products and experiences they expect and deserve from Target. We study our guests to discover new needs and insights, and then craft every interaction to build brand love. We are market experts who insist on a clear and cohesive understanding of our business objectives, guest segments and behaviors, strategies and tactics, overcoming obstacles and measuring success. Our commitment to partnering both internally and with external agencies gives us a wide range of capabilities, from award-winning creative work to exciting and unique promotional marketing. Leveraging our collective assets and fostering a healthy, supportive and open team culture, we deliver a holistically gratifying experience that guests can only get at Target. As a Director, Influencer Marketing & Partnerships, you will be responsible for leading the vision and strategy for Influencer Marketing and celebrity partnerships at Target, one of the world's most dynamic and culturally relevant brands. Target's history of collaboration and best-in-class marketing combine in this role, creating an opportunity to take storytelling and partnerships to the next level, while elevating Target's legendary campaigns. In this role you will develop influencer vision and approach that can carry across multiple businesses and audiences, and support both an “always-on” strategy as well as individual campaign execution. You'll identify emerging opportunities and trends in the influencer marketing space and evolve strategy and tactics to stay ahead of competition. This role will develop partnership strategies in support of business and brand needs, and in collaboration with other marketing pyramids including Social, PR, Media Strategy, and Category Marketing. You'll need to maintain strong, consistent relationships with leadership across marketing (PR, Social, Media, and Category Marketing) and merchandising and stay connected to all influencer partnerships at Target (DTR, content, product, other).About You:
- Ten years of experience in marketing and/or partnerships, ideally includes experience in influencer, celebrity, communications, marketing and/or social media experience; retail and/or entertainment industry experience a plus.
- Natural collaborator.
- Big picture thinker.
- A creative strategist.
- Comfortable with complexity and ambiguity.
- Highly effective communication skills and excellent diplomacy.
- Comfortable navigating the complexities of a large company with many teams.
- Excellent negotiating skills.
- Must have a good handle on current trending influencers and pop culture.
- Strong understanding of the retail landscape.
- Adept in creative problem-solving, extremely resourceful and proactive.
- Team player with a positive attitude and strong interpersonal skills.
- Excellent writing, presentation and communications skills.
- Comprehensive understanding of all social platforms.
- Must be creative and very passionate about the retail industry.
- Puts team before self.