Assembler - Midnight Shift
Essential Job Functions
- Test heat exchangers.
- Build crates using hand and power tools.
- Install grommets using grommet guns and tubes.
- Assembly fans, belts, motors, RTTS exchangers, capture seal oil coolers using electric power drive unit.
- Observe, guide and assist with training.
- Assist in other areas of production as needed if qualified.
- Perform work in a safe manner and follows all safety guidelines and procedure.
- Domestic and international travel required and could include weekend travel depending on the project.
- Performs related work or job duties as required by supervisor.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities Required for Entry Level:
- Exposed to blue print reading.
- Mechanical ability, operate air impacts, drills, other power tools.
- Read tape measure, calipers, and micrometers.
- Ability to learn and advance quickly.
- Good at problem solving.
- Understand and carry out simple oral and written instructions.
- Show ability to read, write and use basic math skills.
- Ability to communicate, in English, effectively and clearly by both written and verbal means.
- Ability to pass a pre-employment written math test, physical, drug and background test.
Minimum Qualifications for Application:
- High School Diploma or GED with 1 year related work experience.
- Strong mechanical ability and experience using power tools and forklift necessary.
- Knowledge of Epicor, Ultimate software or similar ERP system.
- Experience in Lean Manufacturing.