Sr Supply Chain Project Manager
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
We are building a world class supply chain within Target and in this role you will be responsible for project work supporting the future state store fulfillment program and iterative releases associated with improvements and sustainability across people, processes and technologies. You will track issues, risks, metrics, and results across a diverse set of cross-functional process and technology teams, including Store Operations, Transportation, Target Technology Services, transformation (Steam) teams, Properties, S&OP, OCM, L&D, Procurement, external vendors, and more.
You will immerse yourself in store fulfillment activities such as SFS, ESFS, LPI, SDD, ReStock to gain necessary expertise. Forward Deployment of O/O SKUs, and Reactive/Proactive Transship Arcs. Delivering on key OKRs within each space to support the overall future GSCL strategy efficiently and effectively will be the driver to success. Therolerequiresapersonwho ispassionate about their work,hasstrong executional and collaborative abilities, critical thinking and analytical skills and a continuous improvement mindset.
About Future State Store Fulfillment
Be part of nimble and effective team focused on designing and improving future capabilities related to the fulfillment of guest orders from our store network, in support of the Global Supply Chain & Logistics vision. Leverage people, process, technology and data to improve the Target Guest experience through differentiated services and fast and reliable fulfillment, while enhancing profitability.
- Structure project management approach and conducts milestone planning and sequencing across all Future State Store Fulfillment Projects and Capabilities, including improving speed and inventory placement across the stores and digital supply chain.
- Develop and administer timetables and coordinate resources to ensure that projects are completed on time and in service to the overall strategy.
- Delegate and influence across a diverse set of support and stakeholder groups, ensuring a common understanding of goals and objectives, and identifying and monitoring tasks to ensure timetables are met and resources are coordinated properly.
- Establish and lead daily, weekly or monthly project venues as needed.
- Monitor operations to evaluate results.
- Maintain reports and actively communicate project status across multiple forums and audiences by participating in GSCL PMO venues and maintaining project management tools including project timeline, communication plan, dashboards, decision logs, and risk analysis tools.
- Proactively identify risks and drive resolution to obstacles, in partnership with Senior leadership including Sr. Directors and Officers.
- Understand intersections and health of all projects related to the Future State Store Fulfillment space.
- Identify opportunities for synergy and coordination with other efforts both within and outside of GSCL.
- Provide inputs to other future store fulfillment functions, such as metrics development, analytics, and financial modeling.
- Support strategy and business case development on an as needed basis by conducting internal and external research and data analysis or contributing to white papers and other deliverables.
- Provide input to design of operations processes and automation.
Minimum Requirements and key competencies:
- Bachelor's degree
- Demonstrated experience managing complex projects or programs and comfortability with project management tools
- Strong communication and facilitation skills that can be tailored to different audiences and environments
- Ability to think in terms of the future state, challenging the status quo, and identifying paths from current to future statue
- Understanding of financial modeling
- Highly flexible and comfortable working in an ambiguous, fast-paced environment
- Ability to manage multiple parallel efforts within a complex, highly matrixed organization
- Comfortable navigating and leading through ambiguous situations, across diverse stakeholders, and influencing without authority
- Experience in direct to guest fulfillment
- Experience developing or launching new business capabilities
- Certifications: Project Management Professional (PMP) or Agile credentials
- Lean / 6 Sigma experience