Accountant Senior, Security Health Plan, Marshfield, WI
Security Health Plan serves more than 225,000 people in a 40-county area in northern, western and central Wisconsin. We offer a variety of health insurance options for employer groups, individuals of all ages, and families of various income levels.
The Accountant Senior I is responsible for collecting, analyzing and monitoring financial data. This individual will work under the direction of leadership to perform more complex accounting activities in accordance with accounting principles and standards to control the organization’s financial resources and ensure that it complies with all relevant regulations, laws, and reporting requirements. The Accountant Senior I provides financial information, serves as a knowledgeable resource to managers and makes recommendations to senior management.
Marshfield Clinic Health System is committed to enriching the lives of others through accessible, affordable compassionate healthcare. Successful applicants will listen, serve and put the needs of patients and customers first.
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field; Master’s degree in accounting, finance, business administration or related field
- Five years of experience in accounting or finance; experience in a healthcare setting preferred
- Demonstrated proficiency with completing independent financial reporting and analysis
- Demonstrated proficiency with using spreadsheet software and working knowledge of functions and macros.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) license awarded by the state of Wisconsin or Certified Healthcare Financial Professional (CHEP) certification awarded by the Healthcare Financial Management Association (HFMA) preferred
Working for Marshfield Clinic Health System, you will enjoy the following benefits:
- Low cost of living within clean, safe environments
- Stable communities and short commutes
- Outstanding schools and affordable housing
- Plenty of recreational activities for all four seasons
- Easy access to Chicago, Madison, Milwaukee or Minneapolis/St. Paul
- Comprehensive benefits package
Inquiries can be directed to Beth Westlund, Human Resources at email@example.com
Apply directly through:
Or visit our career center at https://www.marshfieldclinic.org/careers
Search by position number: MC182173
Marshfield Clinic Health System, 1000 North Oak Avenue, Marshfield, WI 54449
Marshfield Clinic Health System is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, race, color, religion, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, age, or any other characteristic protected by law.