7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Valley Staffing is working with a great family-owned automotive company in the Prior Lake area to help find skilled Mechanics/Automotive Technicians with strong mechanical aptitude and diverse experience in diagnosing and repairing a variety of vehicles.
- Diagnose and repair to – brake and hydraulic, exhaust, primary and/or advanced fuel ignition and electrical, suspension and alignment.
- Adequately explain technical diagnoses and needed repairs to non-mechanical individuals which may include employees and customers on an as-required basis.
- Assist fellow technicians/mechanics in performing technical activities.
- Keep leadership/management aware of mechanical repair problems as they occur.
- Maintain an organized and neat work area.
- Adhere to all company policy, procedure, safety, and environmental rules.
- Experience working for a dealer or repair shop: Around 5 years working on a multitude of different vehicles both domestic and foreign (Honda, Toyota, Kia for example.)
- Be able to diagnose problems ranging from drivability/check engine light issues to interior body control such as power locks.
- Strong mechanical aptitude.
If interested, please contact the Shakopee office at 952-445-1180,
or email your resume to email@example.com (just click the link!).
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM
Mon Tue Wed Thu Fri
No special skill requirements