LSC Heavy-Duty Custodian (3rd shift)
7 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Hiring rate or hiring range: $14.50 PLUS -- based on qualifications
Cleans and maintains Little Six Casino facilities, including gaming areas, ensuring service standards are met. Uses specialized heavy duty equipment, chemicals and supplies to accomplish detailed areas of special interest. Performs light maintenance and repairs. Interacts with guests and team members to provide exceptional service.
- Performs deep cleaning tasks maintain cleanliness of kitchen areas, carpet, floors, walls, ceilings and restaurant using specialized cleaning equipment, i.e., carpet shampooers, carpet extractors, scrubbers, burnishes, pressure washers, steam cleaners and aerial lifts. Deep cleans the culinary and restaurant areas. Follows all departmental safety policies and procedures while using chemicals and equipment, reporting safety concerns/equipment problems to supervisor.
- Handles lost guest items, including money, coupons, tokens, adhering to all enterprise, gaming, and departmental policies and procedures.
- Removes refuse of all types. Adheres to company and departmental policies and safety procedures relating to the removal of hazardous waste.
- Performs light maintenance and repairs.
3rd Shift: 10:30pm-7am (must be able to work Holiday's and weekends)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- No minimum education requirements.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
- O feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Exposure to fumes, odors, smoke.