Hanco Corporation is a Warehouse Distributor in Eagan, MN that has been in business since 1928. We are looking for a dependable teammate to join our shipping team. We are looking for someone who is consistently on time and isn't afraid to stay until the job is done. We pride ourselves on doing things right the first time and not taking shortcuts. We operate as a team and expect everyone to pull their own weight. If you can commit to us, we can commit to you and would love to hear from you. Please, very serious applicants only and be open to drug and background checks. We pride ourselves on working hard and having fun while we do it!
The Warehouse Associate is responsible for picking, packing and shipping orders from several different types of computer generated pick ticket. Speed, accuracy, and a willingness to learn are a must.
Hours: M - F 8:00 a.m. – 4:30 p.m. with the ability to work additional hours as needed.
- Strong attention to detail is required.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to operate pallet jacks, hand trucks, carts, dollies, etc. as needed.
- Able to complete forklift certification and operate forklift and / or stock picker daily
- Ability to learn to work within computer system for shipping and order entry.
- Pack orders in the most economical boxes as possible to ensure product safety.
- Ship orders efficiently and accurately via our shipping software system.
- Ability to learn other programs for couriers, truck orders, e-commerce, etc.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment.
- Flexible and able to shift to different tasks quickly.
- Continuous lifting, turning and pivoting. Will be walking on a concrete floor and on your feet for long periods of time.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds consistently, and up to 100 pounds at certain times with help.
- Maintaining a clean and organized work space, including sweeping, clearing out boxes, moving and organizing inventory, dusting, throwing garbage, stocking supplies, etc. will be required.
- Must pass pre-employment background check, drug screening, and occupational functionality (physical) assessment.
- Other duties as assigned by Management.
Our company thrives on providing superior customer service. Health and Dental Insurance and 401(k) available. If you are an energetic, positive and motivated person who can truly be counted on, we'd love to hear from you! Looking for a no nonsense, dependable teammate to start ASAP! E-mail your resume to Hanco@hancousa.com.