Professor of Practice-Construction
3 days left
- Employment Status
- Full Time
Professor of Practice-Construction (Job #14918)
The Operations and Management Department at the University of Wisconsin-Stout invites applications to fill two (2) positions in the Construction Department; appointments starting August 2019. This job announcement is being announced simultaneously with Assistant Professor-Construction (Job #14905). Openings will be filled with two (2) Assistant Professors or one (1) Assistant Professor and one (1) Professor of Practice.
The minimum qualifications for the Professor of Practice are:
- Bachelor’s degree in an Architecture, Engineering or Construction field
- Currently (at time of application) licensed within the United States as a Registered Architect, Professional Engineer, Certified Professional Constructor, or LEED Accredited Professional
- At least five years of experience in an Architecture, Engineering or Construction field
- Demonstrated experience leading a collaborative work environment with diverse populations
- Coursework towards a graduate-level degree in the Architecture, Engineering or Construction disciplines
To ensure consideration complete applications must be submitted online by December 9, 2018. Applications may be reviewed until position is filled.
To review additional details about these open positions and to submit an online application go to: http://jobs.uwstout.edu
For questions regarding these positions or recruitment procedure, please contact: Professor Calvin Chen, Phone: 715-232-1161, Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
UW-Stout is an AA/EEO employer committed to inclusive excellence and is actively seeking applications from individuals from diverse groups; veterans and individuals with disabilities.
In compliance with the Wisconsin Fair Employment Act, employment will be contingent upon passing a background check. “