Construction Package Developer - Partial remote opportunity!
Global Finishing Solutions, a leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems, is seeking a Construction Package Developer to join our design team in Osseo, Wisconsin – an area rich in natural beauty and offering a wide variety of activities for outdoor enthusiasts.
The position may be a partial-remote position, with 1-2 days/week required in office and the rest working remote. Some travel to job sites is required.
This position is responsible for organizing and creating construction documentation for all GFS projects including mechanical, piping, electrical, controls, and HVAC elements of our projects. Individuals should be able to work in a multi-discipline team setting, have good communication and analytical/problem solving skills, and be able to work in a schedule-driven challenging environment. This position works closely with internal engineering, installation and technical services personnel, as well as outside suppliers.
- Review project documentation and augment as required utilizing current design software
- Follow established standards for construction documentation pertaining to mechanical, piping, electrical, controls, and HVAC elements of GFS projects
- Interface with field installation and technical services personnel to identify gaps and improve information provided
- Develop construction details in accordance with relevant standards, including NEC, UL, NFPA
- Associate’s Degree in Electromechanical Design, Electrical Design, or Automation Design
- Piping layout experience is preferred
- 3-5 years of experience in electromechanical systems with piping and mechanical design experience
- Proficient with 2D and 3D design software including Inventor, AutoCAD Electrical, and AutoCAD
- Prior experience in project construction, specifically P&ID, is desired
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long-Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing
Please apply online at https://gfscareers.us
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacant positions. Join us and see how you can make your mark.