Cleaning Validation Engineer
Cleaning Validation EngineerInginaire is seeking a Cleaning Validation Engineer for our client located in Bloomington, MN. The ideal candidate will be self-motivated, collaborative and able to provide lead technical support for the planning, documentation and execution related to the cleaning and passivation processes. This includes process development, qualifications and validations for the cleaning equipment. An ideal candidate will have the ability to successfully multi-task, troubleshoot and adapt to change in this fast-paced, dynamic environment.Duties
- Provide engineering support for the Cleaning and passivation
validation process and documentation including:
- Develop and maintain chemical cleaning and passivation process and associated documentation.
- Research and development of initial cleaning and passivation validation plan for new devices and processes.
- Prepare validation or performance qualification protocols for new or modified manufacturing processes as required, with an IQ/OQ/PQ approach.
- Provides price estimates and/or quotations for engineering validation work to sales.
- Support the maintenance of all chemical baths and equipment throughout the manufacturing facility
- Ensure safe working conditions and compliance with environmental and safety regulations.
- Completes all other work duties as assigned. Skills and
- Bachelorâ€™s Degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or equivalent education/experience.
- 1-3 years of experience.
- Knowledge of cleaning and passivation processes.
- Familiarity with applicable AAMI, ASTM, and ISO standards related to cleaning.
- Experience with equipment and process validation.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented work environment.
- Ability to use Microsoft Office (Word/Excel/PowerPoint) and ERP and other business related systems.