Lead Talent Management Consultant
Target is an iconic brand, a Fortune 50 company and one of America's leading retailers.
Target Human Resources is well known for its signature ability to build the very best teams, and we infuse our work with Target's distinctive retail brand by continuously experimenting, evolving and innovating. With the chance to positively impact nearly 350,000 people worldwide in our stores, distribution centers and headquarters, you'll be a strategic partner to the both the leaders and team members who elevate and nurture the Target guest experience. Our dynamic, passionate and responsive team comprises specialized people-professionals from several diverse disciplines. We operate behind the scenes to create a progressive culture of value, respect, reward and professional advancement.
As a Lead Talent Management Consultant, you will support building Target's understanding of its talent, primarily through measurement and delivery of employee insights. This includes developing measurements (including employee opinion surveys, multi-rater assessments, hiring tools, etc.) analyzing data, extracting insights and presenting recommendations. Lead Consultants are expected to identify and work with partners and leaders across the enterprise in order to define the problem to be solved, identify solutions and deliver desired outcomes. They will be expected to be able to make connections between business needs to deliver holistic solutions to the business while maintaining professional and legal standards. You will serve as a trusted consultant and content expert to our internal clients.
Job duties may change at any time due to business needs.
- Master's or Ph.D. in Industrial/Organizational Psychology
- 5+ years of (post-degree) experience
- Knowledge of I/O psychology practices and legal standards
- Experience with employee measurement methodologies including employee opinion surveys, multidimensional feedback measures, and selection assessments
- Experience with predictive analytics and personalized insight development
- Expertise in analyzing, interpreting and extracting insights from complex data sets
- Experience acting as a consultant to a business including defining and driving work independently
- Strong written and verbal communication skills with the Comfortable ability to present to large audiences and Sr. Leaders
- Continuous learner, stays up-to-date on external trends