Training & Development Spec
Days: Monday - Friday
Hiring rate or hiring range: Based on qualifications
Designs, develops, and conducts training and educational programs, promotes on-the-job training, and conducts all new team member orientations.
- Conducts training sessions covering specific areas such as new team member and employee orientation, guest service, harassment, leadership development, and management skills.
- Designs and develops curriculum and related training/education programs to meet Gaming Enterprise and other Community enterprise, department, and service needs as identified by appropriate training needs analyses. Determines appropriate instructional methods to increase the effectiveness and productivity of team members and employees.
- Consults with management in assigned areas to gain knowledge of situations requiring training. Designs, develops, proposes, presents, and evaluates training solutions in assigned areas to improve knowledge and performance of team members and employees.
- In collaboration with the other Training & Development Specialists, maintains a current knowledge of all training courses and how to facilitate them according to Training department standards.
- Provides for administration and management of training facilities and materials. Maintains training records. Markets training internally through e-mails, posters, display boards, invitations, and class fairs.
- Bachelor's degree in training and development, adult education, human resources or highly related field.
- Three years of experience in human resource/classroom training.
- Excellent demonstrated presentation, group facilitation, and classroom management skills.
- Knowledge of principles and methods for curriculum and training design, computer based training solutions, and instruction for individuals and groups.
- Skills in evaluating the effectiveness of training.
- Proficiency in word processing, spreadsheets, and presentation software.
- On feet or standing 50% of time.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.
Must be available to conduct training classes outside of regular business day when needed. This includes regularly scheduled classes conducted on 2nd or 3rd shift and weekends.