Territory Manager - Remote
Global Finishing Solutions, located in Osseo, Wisconsin, leads the industry in paint booth and finishing system technology. We have an opportunity for an experienced territory manager to join our team. This position can be located remotely. The Territory Manager is responsible for managing a group of distributors in a designated sales territory. Job duties include:
- Managing the current distributor network to develop a partner relationship as well as product and territory sales volume
- Representing GFS product line to customers and being able to explain product features, functions, benefits, and values of GFS products in a poised and articulate manner
- Providing technical guidance to the estimating team and ensuring coordination between all departments at GFS to facilitate successful project completion.
- Ensuring overall conceptual design approaches meet client specifications and sales standards
- Preparing yearly territory budgets and business plans
- Managing territory sales performance and daily sales activities within the designated territory
- Actively participating in our quality management system and strategic planning activities
- Training distributors on product line and sales techniques
- Developing and delivering sales presentations and closing sales
- Bachelor’s degree in a business or technical field along with 10+ years of experience in an OEM (original equipment manufacturing) environment. Candidates with experience in lieu of a degree will also qualify.
- Strong process knowledge in coating equipment and/or finishing markets is desired, along with knowledge of heating and ventilation equipment.
- Prior experience with capital goods sales is required.
- Experience managing a group of distributors is strongly preferred.
- Frequent travel within the assigned territory is required.
We offer a competitive wage based on experience and performance as well as a generous incentive plan. We also offer a comprehensive benefits plan, which includes Health, Dental, Vision, Life, Short and Long Term Disability, 401K, and profit sharing.
To learn more about working at GFS, visit gfscareers.us
“GFS is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce. GFS does not discriminate on the basis of race/color/religion/sex/national origin/veteran/disability/age/sexual orientation/gender-identity or any other characteristic protected by law.”
Careers at Global Finishing Solutions
Recognized worldwide, Global Finishing Solutions (GFS) is the leading manufacturer of paint booths and finishing systems for a wide variety of industries — including automotive collision repair, aviation, industrial manufacturing, marine, military and defense, rail and transit, trucking and wood finishing. Our strength is in custom building finishing equipment to meet the unique needs of each customer. From sales and engineering to marketing and manufacturing, this variety of work makes our jobs exciting.
We believe that every employee ‘makes their mark’ on a company. A rapidly growing business, we are continuously seeking candidates to fill both new and vacation positions in. Join us and see how you can make your mark.