Integrated Project Manager
St. Catherine University invites applications for a Integrated Project Manager in the Marketing and Communications Department.
The Integrated Project Manager is a member of the Office of Marketing and Communications, housed in the Institutional Advancement (IA) division. Members of the Marketing and Communications team are storytellers who create engaging and dynamic marketing messages and materials that raise the profile and awareness of St. Catherine University. Members of this team serve as the voice of St. Kate's, representing our diverse student body, our commitment to social justice, and helping to achieve our organizational mission.
The Integrated Project Manager is responsible for helping to organize, track and communicate the progress of all interdisciplinary, multi-element projects from inception through completion. This position maintains the schedule and all aspects of movement of projects, tasks, and overall project management for print communications, website projects, creative design, digital marketing, and any other functional aspects through the respective internal processes. This person is the keeper of our project management system and is accountable for on-time and accurate delivery of work. Additionally, this role will work closely with clients to communicate the status of projects/tasks, gather needed assets, manage expectations, and contribute positively to client relationships.
As a member of the Marketing and Communications team, the Integrated Project Manager will work across a variety of projects and functions, as well as groups and departments across the University. This role is best suited for someone who is detail-oriented and organized with strong communications skills to work effectively with a variety of teams and people.
• Integrated project management for University, client and MarComm initiatives project and operations process development and planning & analysis.
• Develop and maintain annual project schedule of all integrated marketing work for internal clients and MarComm team.
• Maintain project management tools processes for use and techniques and continued education within MarComm team.
• Develop new systems processes as necessary.
• Research, analysis of process efficacy, latest best practices, etc.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, communications, publications, business or a related field.
• 3+ years of experience in project coordination or marketing project management; agency experience preferred.
• Demonstrated ability to plan and lead multi-discipline projects from inception to completion.
• Demonstrated understanding of best practices and technology use in project management.
• Excellent communicator and team player with the ability to present and explain projects to clients with various levels of communications and marketing expertise within the university.
• Ability to sort through complex information.
• Ability to envision project outcomes that integrate a variety of media (e.g., print, web, email, mobile) and use media strategically.
• Ability to work flexibly with others in a demanding, fast-paced environment.
• Ability to track multiple projects simultaneously.
• Works well under tight deadlines.
• Proficiency with Google Suite.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Ability to work both independently and in a team environment.
• Willingness and eagerness to learn new skills and apply them.
• Professional written and oral communication with clients.
• Ability to create performance reports and conduct meetings with clients.
• Experience in higher education marketing is a plus.
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable staff who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their service.To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary To apply: Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180082-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Resume review begins December 5th, 2018; position open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit the HERC website.