Equipment Maintenance Technician
Inginaire is seeking an Equipment Maintenance Technician for our client located in Bloomington. Our client is currently seeking a self-motivated, collaborative problem solver with experience in industrial mechanics, electrical, pneumatic, and hydraulic systems repair as well as expertise in all power and hand tools. Experience maintaining packaging equipment in a manufacturing environment is strongly preferred. An ideal candidate will have the ability to successfully multi-task, troubleshoot and adapt to change in this fast-paced and dynamic environmentDutiesThe Equipment Maintenance Technician will perform a wide variety of skilled maintenance, troubleshooting and repair duties with the goal of maintaining high levels of up-time on packaging and production equipment.
- Complete preventative maintenance on mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
- Use downtime tracking, historical information and other techniques to identify and correct potential equipment issues before failure.
- Repair/Replace defective parts on motors, controllers and other industrial systems.
- Coordinate and monitor all work being performed on equipment by outside contractors.
- Maintain equipment, parts and supplies; place and expedite orders; verify receipt.
- Keep accurate records of all maintenance activities using pre-defined software, procedures and requirements.
- Two (2) year technical degree in Equipment Maintenance and/or military maintenance or industrial maintenance experience. (Equivalent combination of education and experience will be considered.)
- Proficient in all areas of industrial mechanical, electrical, pneumatic and hydraulic systems repair, maintenance and installation.
- Ability to read blueprints, schematic diagrams and specifications.
- Ability to work independently and coordinate projects under minimal supervision.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and Outlook).