Club Representative - PT
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $13/ hour PLUS (based on experience)
Serves as a point of contact and as a knowledgeable representative of the Enterprise. Enrolls casino guests into Club Mystic, issues complimentaries, promotes the player club, surveys guests to solicit opinions. Assists with all Marketing promotions and events by providing the necessary and required duties as assigned. Initiates and practices exceptional guest service in all situations to ensure that the highest level of guest service is provided and that new and returning guests are provided a winning experience.
- Assists in non-carded player recognition, promoting and describing the benefits of a Club Mystic membership to new and non-carded guests and increasing Club membership. Enters new club members into the player database. Determines eligibility of members for complimentaries.
- Assists with all Marketing promotions and events by providing the necessary and required duties, as assigned.
- Is thoroughly knowledgeable of all current and upcoming events, promotions, concerts and all current machines and games on the floor.
If you have any questions regarding position or schedule feel free to call Nicole Rees at 952/496-6918 or e-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org
Schedule: 4pm -12:30am and 6:30 pm-3:00am. (must be able to work weekends and holidays)
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- High School graduate or GED. (must be able to provide documentation)
- One year guest service experience.
- Ability to type 25 WPM.
- Ability to communicate with a diverse population.
- Ability to read, write, and speak English clearly.
- On feet or standing 95% of time.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs.
- Heavy keyboarding/data entry - 75% of time.