St. Catherine University invites applications for a Project Coordinator in the Sponsored Programs, Research, and External Engagement (SPREE) Department.
This position exists to manage and maintain externally funded projects on the Academic Excellence Grant and the Legacy Grant from the GHR Foundation. The project coordinator is responsible for supporting management of multi-year complex budgets; and implementing the scope of work and upcoming projects; achieving outcomes, milestones and deliverables as defined in the proposals and emerging partnership agreements. The project coordinator will support execution and management of projects and operations of GHR Foundation funded projects under the direction of the SPREE Asst. Director and Principal Investigators. This position is 1.0 FTE, subject to grant funding and will continue for approximately eight years.
• Support management in multiple, externally funded projects.
• Support GHR Foundation PIs and Grant Administrator in scheduling meetings, Steering Committees, attendance at committee meetings.
• Assist in event coordination, planning, and communication with partners.
• Manage CNA Pathways Program including overseeing the CNA Program Coordinator, communicating with partners, overseeing application and hiring process, managing scholarship payment process, and overseeing mentorship program, including supervising faculty mentors.
• Develop ROI models and develop programs to be a sustainable model at the institution.
• Support management of GHR Funded project, contracts for CareForce's various revenue, including agreement oversight; change requests; budget reconciliation; and performance reporting.
• Manage budget and contracts for CNA Certificate Training and CNA Pathways Program including billing and reimbursement from partners, contract development, student payments, and cost model analysis.
• High school diploma, and two years college education
• 3+ years of project coordination or administrative experience.
• Ability to fulfill scope of multiple projects on time, within budget with strong attention to detail
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite.
• Experience managing sponsored programs/projects.
• Ability to work effectively with diverse audiences.
• Excellent oral and written communication skills.
• Baccalaureate Degree
• PMI certification, CPPM, or similar.
• Experience in higher education/academic setting.
St. Catherine University seeks creative, adaptable staff who enjoy working in a university climate that promotes cultural diversity and multicultural understanding. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply. Consistent with the university's commitment to women, diversity and social justice, preference will be given to candidates who manifest these themes in their service.To Apply and Special/Other Requirements Summary To apply: Please visit the St. Catherine University Employment Site at http://www.stkate.edu/hr. Candidates of color are encouraged to apply, as are those who will contribute to a diverse candidate pool. Requisition number is #20180083-Staff. Applicants may also visit the St. Catherine University Human Resources office to submit an electronic application. We are located in Derham Hall, Room 8. Resume review begins December 10th, 2018; position open until filled.
St. Catherine University
2004 Randolph Avenue, St. Paul, MN 55105
EEO/AA/Drug Free Workplace Employer ~Tobacco-Free Campuses
Our university is a proud member of the Upper Midwest HERC and is committed to recruiting and retaining outstanding and diverse faculty and staff and assisting dual career couples. For more information and to find other higher education jobs in the Upper Midwest region, visit the HERC website.