Are you the Accountant who wants to join an astute, close-knit and considerate team? We’re looking for you!
Pediatric Home Service are leaders in home health care and a Top Workplace, we are committed to taking care of the child! If you’d like your awesome skills to make a difference in the lives of children apply today! Our team ensures that PHS uses best practices for sound and ethical accounting practices-keeping us ready to take care of the kids.
We are looking to add a full time, savvy Accountant to our team in Roseville, MN. This is a great entry level opportunity for new grads!! The schedule is 8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m. Monday – Friday, with some flexibility. The qualified candidate will have an associates degree in an accounting related field and/or 1 to 2 years of related experience.
What you do:
- Work in a fantastic culture that has teamwork, respect and community
- Work with others who value excellence in accounting, customer service and patient care
- Collaborate with stakeholders
- Manage projects with deadlines, ensuring quality and accuracy
- Assist with year-end reporting and review
- Maintain internal documentation and collect appropriate data for federal, state, and local reports / tax returns
- Create and distribute various financial reports
- Complete account reconciliations
- Assist in the accounts payable process
- Identify and troubleshoots anomalies, recommends resolutions
- Recommend improvements and/or procedural changes
Our Benefits include:
- Competitive pay
- Paid time off
- Health, Vision and Dental insurance
- Short & Long-Term Disability & Life insurance
- 401K plan
- Professional Development
- Education Reimbursement
Interested candidates should click Apply and please include a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
Apply for Accountant
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly