Shipper & Receiver
Ship and receive parts on a timely basis and maintain accuracy of inventory to reflect parts being shipped and received.
- To ship goods domestically and internationally ensuring accuracy of product and documentation. Assemble proper documentation such as MSDS, customs, and/or hazardous material for both domestic and international shipments.
- Process invoices from shipments.
- Arrange for best method of shipping whether via UPS, FedEx, courier, or truck.
- Prepare records of goods shipped.
- Keep files of shipping records.
- Ensure that packaging is sufficient to protect materials.
- Receive incoming shipments of materials ensuring accuracy of product and amount.
- Verify correctness of shipments against packing slip.
- Assign GRN (tracking number) in SYSPRO to goods received.
- Report damaged goods and shortages.
- Route goods to proper departments
- Monitor shipping costs for best pricing and acquire estimates from vendors as needed.
- Maintain and order UPS and FedEx supplies.
- Assist with the cycle count function.
- Assist in hardware assembly or fluids as necessary.
- Work safely. Maintain a safe and clean work area.
- Access various computerized business and shipping systems to perform routine inventory and shipping transactions.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Minimum of 1-3 years related experience.
- Forklift certification.
- Ability to check, monitor, and review information.
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Good math skills (add, subtract, multiply, divide, percentages, ratios, etc.)
- Ability to work independently following general procedures.
- Ability to handle multiple tasks.
- Training or experience with labeling requirements for shipping hazardous materials.
- Ability to operate general office equipment such as telephone, copier, fax, computer, etc.
- Experience with international shipping
- Experience with shipping of hazardous material.
- Required to exert physical effort in handling objects more than 30 pounds.
- Required to stand/walk 80% of workday.
- Required to be exposed to a physical environment which involves dirt, odors, noise, weather extremes, and similar elements during most of a portion of the workday.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Located in Brooklyn Park, Mn, Engage Technologies Corporation is the parent company of Squid Ink, Eastey, AFM, and Cogent Technologies. Squid Ink is a manufacturer of coding and marking systems and fluids for product identification and traceability. Eastey is a leading manufacturer of heavy-duty shrink packaging equipment and automated case sealing systems for packaging applications. American Film & Machinery is a leading manufacturer and supplier of heavy-duty shrink sleeve labeling equipment, shrink tunnels, and shrink sleeve consumables. Cogent Technologies manufactures infrared drying systems used to dry ink in the industrial and graphics industries.
Equal Employment Opportunity Statement: Engage Technologies is an Equal Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.