Pro Staff is hiring for a skilled Metal Fabricator for a company located northeast of the Twin Cities area! If you have previous experience working with aluminum, steel, and operating machinery such as press brakes and punch press, we’d like to speak with you! Come work for a company that values its employees and offers great employee benefits once hired on! This is working on a 1stshift with plenty of overtime available. Hours are 6:00AM-2:30PM, Monday-Friday. Pay $19-$24/hour DOE.
To learn more, call us at 651-291-7811 or apply directly to this posting!
Job duties include but not limited to:
- Operate equipment and ensure routine maintenance is performed.
- Operate saw machine and bend material to various shapes
- Operate and set up saw and drill to proper speeds and feeds
- Operate bar code scanner/computer (SAP) to record labor time and pick material to be used
- Operate press brake using the correct dies
- Deburr flame-cut parts by using grinders
- Move incoming steel to proper bin locations
- Measure, examine, and inspect completed units in order to detect defects and ensure conformance to specifications
- Assist in resolving maintenance issues
- Other duties as assigned
- Minimum of 2+ years of Fabrication or relevant work history
- High school diploma or equivalent required
- Basic computer and math skills
Pro Staff offers great benefits such as:
- 401k retirement plans
- Medical, dental/vision and life plans
- Paid holidays upon eligibility
- Referral bonuses