Pro Staff is looking for a Quality Inspector for high-performance parts manufacturing company in Lakeville. They are known for their manufactured auto parts! This is a temporary position. The hours are 7:00 AM- 3:30 PM, Monday-Friday, paying $18-$20 per hour depending on experience of the candidate.
• Perform first article and in-process inspections on parts made on CNC lathes, mills, laser cutting machines, press brakes, and tube benders.
• Identifying and resolving problems.
• Prepare quality documentation and reports.
• Enhances department and organization reputation by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; explore opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
• Updates job knowledge by studying trends in and developments in quality management; participating in educational opportunities.
• Accurately and completely fill out inspection reports and documentation.
Skills and Qualifications:
• Must have experience using calipers, micrometers, thread gauges, pin gauges, dial indicators, Rockwell hardness tester, CMM, optical comparator, as well as other inspection instruments.
• Must have experience with/knowledge of ISO 9001.
• Able to effectively communicate with Quality manager and CNC machine operators.
• Good print reading skills, including GD&T.
• Sufficient computer skills, primarily Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Good analytical skills.
• Detail oriented.
• Good mathematical skills, up to algebra/trigonometry.
• Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs.
• Gage calibration experience would be beneficial.