Restaurant Server Part-time (Meadows Bar & Grille)
Days: TBD - based on business needs
Hiring rate or hiring range: $9.65 / hr plus tips
Applies high guest service standards. Takes orders and serves food and beverage to guests. Processes transactions pertaining to food & beverage charges. Reconciles cash-drawer.
Handles amounts of cash, coin, and cash-equivalent under close supervision.
- Takes food orders and enters into P.O.S. system. Explains menu items and specials and makes recommendations on additional side orders.
- Serves food and beverage according to guest specifications, while adhering to responsible alcohol service standards. Checks-up on guest for condiment, beverage, or additional food item needs. Follows-up on satisfaction during and after dining.
- Performs pre-bussing and bussing duties. Ensures that all supplies (i.e. ashtrays, napkins) are adequate for guests' needs.
- Operates P.O.S. system in processing F & B charges. Handles cash, checks, currency, credit cards, gift certificates, complimentaries, and tips. Operates credit card validation (automated and manual) equipment. Prepares daily sales reports and reconciliation statements.
- Maintains cleanliness of guest and work areas
- Completes tip reporting form.
- Must be 18 years of age or older.
- Ability to read, write and speak English clearly.
- Strong guest service skills.
- Ability to pass basic math test.
- On feet or standing 100% of shift.
- Must be able to lift 50 lbs.