Pediatric Home Service is a friendly and professional leader in home healthcare with a singular passion for and commitment to taking care of the child.
We are looking for a strategic and innovative professional to fill our new Contract Administrator role. This person will focus on driving the contracting process between our organization and external payers, working closely with our clinical, government relations and business development teams.
Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
- Overseeing and driving the contract lifecycle while balancing clinical and operational needs
- Acting as a single point of contact for questions regarding contract details, as well as managing the contract database
- Researching and staying current on alternative contracting, as well as developing new ideas and opportunities
- Facilitating and offering recommendations to members of the negotiation team
- Reviewing contracts for legal compliance and operational compatibility
We offer competitive wages and benefits, including:
- Holiday Pay
- Excellent Paid Time Off
- Health and Dental Insurance
- 401K with Match
- Professional Development
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Short & Long Term Disability and Life Insurance
Interested candidates should apply online at www.PHSCareers.com; please include cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
The minimum qualifications include a Bachelor’s degree and/or 2 years of related experience; five years of contract or network experience is preferred (ideally in a health care environment). Other requirements include excellent organizational, communication, and math skills; fluency in Microsoft Excel; and a proven ability to collaborate with multiple levels of an organization.
Pediatric Home Service is an equal opportunity employer; we are committed to affirmative action and equal employment opportunities for all regardless of protected veteran status, race, color, creed, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation or identity, disability, age, marital status, familial status, membership or activity in a local human rights commission, or status with regard to public assistance.
Apply for Contract Administrator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly